Monday, April 1, 2019

#30facesofautism 2019 - Day 1


It’s April – which means it’s Autism Awareness Month!  A whole year has passed and much has changed for Baby Girl as she has grown and matured.  Along the way I found myself collecting a list of things to share with you this month in an effort to help reveal even more “faces” of autism we have found reflected in our family’s journey.  Even though 365 days have come and gone I find that my goal is still the same – to help others understand, accept and LOVE.  Tomorrow is World Autism Awareness Day and I would love to encourage you to help us raise awareness about people with Autism Spectrum Disorder across the globe as we LIGHT IT UP BLUE by wearing blue for our own Baby Girl tomorrow!  If you do please post your pic and tag us with #30facesofautism


No comments: