Thursday, April 11, 2019

#30facesofautism 2019 - Day 11


Day 11 – Let me begin by saying thank you for the overwhelmingly positive response to the article that was posted on Jacksonville Mom yesterday.  I tried to read every comment and your kindness was almost more than my heart could take.  Thank you for accepting and embracing us.  We love you all!  So while we are talking about embraces…yesterday was also national sibling day and I would be remiss if I did not address Baby Girl’s relationship with her big Sissy.  My Grown Up Girl fully embraces every part of her bond with her “bug”.  When they are together it is as if no one else matters – they love each other fiercely.  They also miss one another terribly with Grown Up Girl away at college and they interact daily.  Just talking on the phone is rarely ever good enough – I don’t know what we would do if it weren’t for FaceTime.  Baby Girl’s face says it all! #30facesofautism


No comments: