Sunday, April 26, 2020

#30facesofautism 2020 - Day 25

Day 26 - with Baby Girl each day is such a wonder. I’ve discussed her picky eating habits before. Even though her palette has expanded over the years it is still limited. If we eat out I’m always having to think ahead about what she will or won’t eat. Earlier this year we ended up after a day of painting the house at a place she’s never been before. I didn’t have time to plan ahead. We sat down and she looked at the kids menu and proclaimed “I’m eating a burger”. 😳 I was in shock. I immediately started trying to negotiate something else for fear she wouldn’t touch it when it was delivered to the table. Nope. Her mind was set. Burger. She ate every single bite and loved it! Another reminder to never take anything for granted with her because just when you think you have it all figured out she ups and eats her first hamburger. 🍔 #30facesofautism

No comments: