Saturday, April 18, 2020

#30facesofautism 2020 - Day 18

Day 18 - This is another day where I’m writing about the unexpected. Baby Girl is sick. First sign - the nap I caught her taking at 5 PM today. 😴 The paleness followed and then complaint of a headache, which I’ve never heard her say before, then the puking started about an hour ago. 🥴Ugh. I’m not even sure how you get a bug when you are basically under house arrest! The good news is there is no fever, at least yet, and now she does tell me when she is going to throw up. 🤒 For years I wouldn’t know until it’s too late.  Even sick she is the sweetest ever and told me she was so sorry after throwing up the first time in a wicker basket with no bag in it. 🤮 🗑 When sister came running in the den with Big Milly’s remedy for throwing up, a cold washcloth, Baby Girl thanked her for taking such good care of her. 😓 Bless her sweet heart - I hope this is a quick one. 💚 #30facesofautism

No comments: