Wednesday, April 15, 2020

#30facesofautism 2020 - Day 15

Day 15 - “It’s Tax Day!!” ๐Ÿ’ธ Baby Girl reminded her class this morning during a live lesson. Why in the world she would know even know that is beyond me.  I giggled!!! Walking out of the house on a cold morning a couple months ago I asked her if she needed a coat to which she replied in song, “I’m fine. The cold never bothered me anyway.” ❄️ Hilarious!  The girl also has zero filter so you never know what may come out of her mouth. Last week during her live online small reading lesson she told the group she had “to go and take her bath and to please not skip her when it was her turn to read” - somehow she managed to jump back on just in time for her turn. ๐Ÿ›€๐ŸปThank goodness she was fully clothed! Before I could stop her last week she put a mean face emoji on the comment of a class nemesis - I freaked and asked why - because you can’t delete them. She told me “he tells me to shush too much”. ๐Ÿ˜ก I about died.  Y’all. I couldn’t make this stuff up. ๐Ÿคฃ #30facesofautism

No comments: