Friday, October 19, 2012

The Blessed Boss

Yesterday my 'plate' overflowed with school and family life and I never got to my post but today cannot pass without sharing. This morning I got to have breakfast with the best faculty and staff on the planet. They ordered pumpkin donuts from Cinotti's (my fav) and gifted me with a beautiful orchard and a gift certificate for the restaurant Blue Bamboo. Wow!!!

I've never felt like a boss but I have certainly been blessed to spend my school days working shoulder to shoulder with incredible people for the good of children. I learn more from them than they could possibly learn from me! Thank you for honoring me today!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Couldn't be more thanful for a supportive, smart and fun boss! The Queen of our magical fantasy land!
-Karen

Anonymous said...

Couldn't be more thanful for a supportive, smart and fun boss! The Queen of our magical fantasy land!
-Karen

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you are the boss even if you do not feel like one. You do so much "for the good of the order", to steal your phrase!

Peace,

T-Cubed as for doughnuts, I will not eat them on a train.....