Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Whew! What a Day!

Training in Close Reading this morning followed by an awesome PLC Principal's group at a friend's school this afternoon. Awesome Family Night dinner at Chets followed by K Make and Take and 5th Grade Walk and Talk to showcase their Native American studies. So many highlights - absolutely loved touring another school today! It also didn't hurt that the baby teacher I had to surplus there practically jumped into my arms when I surprised her. She loves her new school but it was nice to be missed.

3 comments:

Lourdes said...

I'm exhausted for you, just reading all the events in 1 day. Not only do you do it all; you do it well.

dayle timmons said...

Love this family night when Kindergartners and 5th graders gather together around their studies of Native Americans. It's like coming full circle.

Anonymous said...

I had a blast listening as my 5th graders explained their research.

I thought I had a long day....

Peace,

T-Cubed