Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Today Was An Eat The Spatula Kinda Day

On the first day of school I got a truly awesome gift from one of my teachers - solid chocolate kitchen utensils! I try not to eat too much candy but sometimes stress gets the better of me and there is nothing like a little chocolate to relieve the tension. The rolling pin and measuring spoons have been long gone...and since I can't always talk publicly about the major "plate" items of my day I'll just say it was an eat the spatula kinda day.

6 comments:

dayle timmons said...

Cute post!

Anonymous said...

So, where are the other utensils? Left out for artistic purposes no doubt...

Peace,

T-Cubed

Ashley Russell said...

I think we could have shared the spatula today. :)
-Ashley Russell

Mrs. Constande said...

I don't use many kitchen utensils, but that's a set I think I would enjoy!

Mrs. Carolyn Swidorsky said...

When a little bite of chocolate is all you need to reduce your stress...I consider that a good day. Enjoy the chocolate and keep on cookin' :o)

Lourdes said...

As the school disciplinarian, I think I need one (or more) of those sets every Friday (my busiest and most stressful day of the week)!